Hello my favourite people, it took me hours to think and more hours to arrange this post for you guys because I will be providing you all at least one useful post everyday. So today I will discuss this new feature on new mobile devices it's the wireless charging system I know some of you don't know don't about this yet and some probably do but don't believe it but Yes, its real now possible to charge phones without a USB charging cord nor with a charger. Please read below for complete information on this.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ HOW DOES THE WIRELESS CHARGING WORKS?
⏹️ LIST OF PHONES THAT SUPPORT WIRELESS CHARGING
⏹️IS WIRELESS CHARGING SAFE TO USE?
OK in this table of contents I want to believe those questions are the likely things targeting everyone's mind on wireless charging, let's proceed ;
HOW DOES THE WIRELESS CHARGING WORKS?
The new wireless charging technology has been launched about a year now, the wireless charging uses a device like a power bank with a smooth surface where you place your mobile phone and it start charging immediately. The wireless charger like I said is like a power bank it only requires you to charge it with a phone charger when it's low and supplies your phone full wireless charge. With the help of the sensor it makes the wireless charger charge mobile phones.
LIST OF PHONES THAT SUPPORT WIRELESS CHARGING
1. The SAMSUNG GALAXY S Series [ S7, S7 EDGE, S6, S6 EDGE, S6 EDGE + from S6 above. ]
2. MOTOROLA [ Droid turbo 2, Nexus 6, Droid turbo, moto 360II, moto 360, Ultra M ]
3. MICROSOFT [ Lumia 950XL, Lumia 950 ], Lumia 930, Lumia 830,822,810,735,720, Lumia 928, Lumia 1520
4. SHARP [ SH-07D, SH-04D, SH-02D, SH-13C ]
5. SONY XPERIA [ Xperia 24 US Verizon, Xperia 23 US Verizon ]
6. LG [ LG-VS985, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Lucid 2, G2 US Verizon ]
7. ZTE [ Geek V975 ]
8. HTC [ 8X US Verizon, Droid DNA US Verizon ]
9. BLACKBERRY [ PRIV STV 100-1, PRIV STV 100-2, Z30 ]
IS WIRELESS CHARGING SAFE TO USE?
Yes of course wireless charging and wireless charger is safe to use. Here are some of the security protections ;
1. Short Circuit Protection
2. Input Over-current Protection
3. Over Temperature Protection
4. Over Voltage Protection
5. Over Current Protection
6. Ripple Contro
You can purchase your own wireless charger on any store like Amazon, Jumia [ for Africans] and WISH [ recommended ]. There are Power banks as well that offers wireless charging and at the same time uses charging cords and they've got really much battery capacity about 20,000 MAH and more. Example of such power bank in the screenshot below
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK