A device charger can fail to pass the proper energy as it suppose to due to some certain reasons which is what am going to talk about in this post. If you stick with me all through this post you will get to know the cause, problems and solutions to charger failures which I have arranged beautifully for you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ CAUSE OF CHARGER FAILURE
⏹️HOW TO FIX CHARGER FAILURE
CAUSE OF CHARGER FAILURE
Charger failure can be caused by many reasons ;
1. Frequent Sharing Of Charger with Other Devices : you know allowing others use your charger is surely going to gradually limit the power transfer, imagine using a Dell computer charger on a hp computer, a tecno mobile charger on a Samsung phone. They are of different maker and one cannot know the amount and way this devices extract power from chargers.
2. Over Usage of Charger : Excessive usage of your charger would cause it to over heat and when over heated it could cause some burns on it which might not disclose for some time but begins to misbehave then you see it starts taking longer time to charge.
3. Improper handling of Chargers : Chargers not handled with care will suffer a break inside this might be as a result of transporting of charger from one place to another, hitting charger on ground or any hard surface.
4. Charging while Using Your device : Obviously when you charge your phone and still use it’s going to make matter worst, your phone begins to over heat so do your charger.
HOW TO FIX CHARGER FAILURE
1. Don’t and Stop Sharing your Laptop Charger : just like I listed giving your charger for use on another computer as a problem then prevent that by stop sharing and if you haven’t don’t.
2. Avoid Over using your Charger : now you should be reasonable and stop using your charger the whole time, if your phone or laptop isn’t low there is no reason to use the charger.
3. Avoid Charging your device while making use of it : seriously you should not charge and then use your phone or laptop to browse, chat, stream and play games. If you need to do that simply do that when it’s low, close the running apps and charge it. You know using your phone alone consumes power so why should you charge and at the same time consume power.
4. Completely Replace The Charger : If the situation has gone worse then the next option is to get a new one but make sure you get an original charger and also of your device brand.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1