You know being a blogger and owner of website(s) you must be thinking deeply hard of the choice of ads network to work it so you can have their ads on your website and earn money with it. it’s no doubt that almost everyone rush immediately to Adsense to monetize their site but there are lot more of other ads network that are legit and pay high.
On another contrary, there are voluminous ways to make money with your blog/website, you can simply be run affiliate marketing, promotions, selling on website and being publishers to ads networks. In today’s articles, we will be looking at Adnaira.ng review, meaning we are going to look at it’s payment history, type of ads display, trust and all about Adnaira.
The very first thing to know about Adnaira.ng is that the ads network is Nigeria-owned, it even pays in Nigeria Currency “Naira”. Adnaira is a free and easy ad-network for one to monetize his/her blog website with their adverts. Adnaira is equally one of the known, top and best Nigeria ad-networks.
ADNAIRA.NG PUBLISHERS REQUIREMENTS
There is no given traffic minimum requirement for publishers to get adnaira approval on their website. As long as any traffic website get is from real people and bot traffic.
CONTENT : Adnaira don’t really care much about your content either copied or original that’s to your own interest. But they don’t deal with pornographic content.
LANGUAGE : All kinds of language is accepted.
LOCATION : Every place in the world is accepted, all locations and regions too.
With all of this, Adnaira will surely approve you but along the line you might get banned due to lack of compliance to their policies you should read that.
OWNER OF ADNAIRA.NG?
According to the information we saw on Adnaira official website, there’s about 5 cooperating founders and owners and their various areas of work in Adnaira ad-network, these are ;
1. Jayeola Francis : Adnaira’s founder and developer.
2. Ezeh George : Adnaira’s media publicist.
3. Onyedikachi Emelogu : Adnaira’s project manager.
4. Obatobi Adelakan : Adnaira’s brand manager.
5. Omogbai Fineman : Adnaira’s business manager.
ADNAIRA.NG PAYING RATE
Well at the moment, Adnaira paying rate is somewhat low and poor but you can hope for an increase and never bother about the amount they pay. The much more clicks and views you get the more you stand to earn. We also go to confirm that for each ads click Adnaira pays N2.
ADNAIRA.NG PAYMENT THRESHOLD
Adnaira payment threshold is N2000 [ Nigerian Naira ].
Registering on Adnaira is not stressful but a very simple task as since registration is free all you are asked to do is to:
1. Fill the provided registration form with the accurate and correct details.
2. Submit the form.
ADNAIRA.NG PUBLISHERS LOGIN
Before you head on to the Adnaira login page you are expected to register, in order to login you will need few details such as your Username and password, with these details you can login successfully.
ADNAIRA.NG PAYMENT METHODS
Only one payment method is available here and that’s to Nigeria Bank Naira account. This is the top downside of Adnaira Nigeria ad-network as they only provide one method from which one can receive payment and this method might not be favorable to Non Nigerians. Adnaira offers one payment method which is payments to Naira account.
ADNAIRA.NG REFERRAL PROGRAM
Well from the entire search we carried out we didn’t seem to find any details concurring to Adnaira offering a referral program and so we can’t say in concern of Adnaira referral program.
Adnaira Pros and Cons
1. Easy approval with no requirements
2. 1000 clicks needed to reach minimum withdrawal
3. Accepts all websites
4. Dashboard is friendly
1. Not much payment method
2. Bad contact system
How can I add Adnaira ad-code to my website?
Once your registration into Adnaira is successfully completed the next thing should be to login and add ad-codes which would be placed on your website but the question is how one can add Adnaira code on my website.
1. On your Adnaira dashboard click the menu button.
2. Then click on add website
3. Input your desired website link
4. Once you have added your website then you click on Ad-code and select your preferred ad-type
5. Copy the ad-code and paste in any desired location on your site.
How to earn on Adnaira?
Adnaira only pays for ads clicks and impressions; you not only get to monetize your website but also your apps.
Below are some earning means for Adnaira publishers these are:
1. Per Click Ad: These are earnings for displaying click ads on your blog/website.
2. Per Action Ads: In this earning section you get paid for each action, actions such as user signups, shopping a product e.t.c.
3. Per Impression Ad: In this section you only get paid when advertiser ads reach the targeted views.
4. Retarget Ads.
5. Mobile Ad: You get to earn money from Adnaira adverts been displayed on your mobile app platform.
#NOTE : Though it isn’t advisable to trust any ad-network it is also good to give it a try, we once tried Adnaira it was pretty good but along the line we had to remove the Ads because they were not in compliance to our web niche and contents, Adnaira can be good for income program/platforms since they offer easy approval.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP