Are you looking or finding a way to use two different WhatsApp accounts on just one mobile phone? Or you are probably asking yourself if it will be possible to have two separate accounts on just one smartphone. Well yes it is possible, NairaTechs have found just the right way to make this happen. Let’s keep this going you know just on one phone, WhatsApp can be used with two separate accounts. WhatsApp being an instant messaging application is among the most global used app in the entire universe.
WhatsApp supports you to send a message or make an online free call to another WhatsApp user from anywhere in the world as long as they have an internet connection. I don’t need to tell much about that you all know that very well.
This app bought and reconstructed by Mark Zuckerberg is available for both Android and iOS users to download for free. It can as well be used on smartphones, Laptops and desktop computers. You know every designed software do have limits so do WhatsApp possess some limits of which one is the fact that only one WhatsApp account may be utilized on one single phone number.
Most mobile manufacturers, on the other hand, allow customers to install two versions of the same software on their Android phones. Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, and Realme are among the companies that allow users to set up dual apps, parallel apps, twin apps and clone apps.
They use different terms for the same feature, which allows customers to have two separate versions of the same software, allowing for two different apps.
HOW TO MAKE USE OF TWO SEPARATE WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS ON ONE PHONE
1. Open your WhatsApp, Go to Settings to enable a second account.
2. Look for cloning softwares like Parallel apps, clone app, app twin.
#NOTE : The above featured names will vary depending on your smartphone type.
3. There should be a toggle switch next to the WhatsApp app that you can turn on.
4. Go back to the home screen after the setup is completed.
5. Then there should be a second WhatsApp icon with some sort of signature on it, indicating that it’s a distinct version of the same program.
6. Upon opening it, you’ll see the WhatsApp setup screen.
7. Continue by clicking Agree.
8. On the next screen, tap Next and enter an active phone number that isn’t the same as the one used to set up WhatsApp.
9. Then you will get an OTP sent for verification.
10. Upon entering the OTP, you will be led to continue the setup procedure, which will result to the creation of a second WhatsApp account.
Congratulations! You now have two separate WhatsApp accounts on one phone.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP