HOW TO FIND AND SAVE PSP GAMES ON iOS WITH PPSSPP EMULATOR APP
Hey there, welcome to know how to find PPSSPP ISO Games on iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) with the ppsspp emulator app installed.
Note that this particular post is centered for iOS users that already have the PPSSPP Emulator app installed on their various phones, if you do not have the PPSSPP Emulator app installed, you don't need to be here, but if you want it installed then check this detailed tutorial we made on How to download and Install PPSSPP Emulator App On iOS devices.
#NOTE : That you can always find PPSSPP ISO GAMES on this website, visit NairaTechs PPSSPP GAMES TAG for our available list of ppsspp games.
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOADED PPSSPP ISO GAMES ON iOS
1. Download Unzip App for iOS here, to use to extract, locate and move files.
2. Use the Unzip App to find or locate your recently downloaded PSP Game file, you should find it in your download folder.
3. Click on it to extract the file, this process will take a little time so as the extraction to be completed successfully.
4. Open the folder.
5. Tap on the game, and choose Save to Files.
6. Select On My iPhone, then tap on the PPSSPP folder.
7. Look for the symbol which says Create New Folder on the top-right screen before the Save option.
8. Create New Folder, with the name Games. The newly created folder will appear under the PPSSPP folder.
9. Doing this will save the game in the new folder.
10. Now open the PPSSPP app on your iOS device.
11. Select the Games tab next to Recent. Then from the main screen, tap on the Games folder.
12. Tap on the game that you have download. If the game crashes, then re-launch the PPSSPP App and go to the Settings.
13. Choose Tools from the sidebar.
14. Tap Developer tools and then change CPU core to IR interpreter.
HOW TO BACKUP AND SAVE PPSSPP GAMES ON iOS
I do hope you agree with me that application software like this PPSSPP Emulator App can just choose to misbehave anytime whereby causing it to stop and in that case, your game state will be lost forever. So therefore, you need to backup and save the game to a precise folder and you will never loose your saved PPSSPP Games on iOS.
To Save the Game,
Now with the PPSSPP Emulator App, click on the arrow at the top and then choose any Save State to finally save your game. And to continue your game play, simply click on Load Game.
To Backup the Game,
◾Download and open Files App, Then click On My iPhone.
◾Open the PPSSPP folder, On the top-right corner, tap on Select.
◾Select both Games and PSP folder and tap on the Folder icon at the end of the screen.
◾Choose the new location to move them, for instance, the Unzip folder.
◾Now there is no loss even if you delete the PPSSPP app.
◾You can follow the above steps to install the PPSSPP app and thereafter, copy back the Games and PSP folder exactly to the location you’ve moved from.
◾Keep note that, there will be a conflict between the PSP folder, so delete the folder that says PSP and rename the folder that says PSP1 to PSP.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4