Hello my fellow Nigerians please stay safe out there and you guys make sure it’s all a peaceful protest. I want to believe everyone knows about PAYONEER one of the best online payment service receiving foreign currency in the world that accepts funds in various countries currency which you can exchange into your country’s currency. The exchange rate is usually determined by the bank you use in Nigeria, according to the Central Bank of Nigeria [ the brain center of all local banks], as at 12th of June 2021, US DOLLAR rate is 409.13 NGN and POUNDS STERLING rate is 579.16 NGN. you can check for other Currencies exchange rate HERE.
This withdrawal system am about to tell you is the fastest and immediate solution to get your money from your payoneer account you will for sure thank and probably tip me for this. It’s so fabulous because you will receive your money in less than 2 seconds I guarantee you this.
BEST BANK TO WITHDRAW PAYONEER FUNDS IN NIGERIA
KUDA bank is the only best bank to withdraw payoneer funds in Nigeria because you get your payoneer money immediately and you can transfer your cash to your other desired Nigerian local bank like FCMB, WEMA OR ZENITH.
It’s simply the same way just like you use your initial bank app to transfer money to people. KUDA is a full service digital microfinance bank that is duly licensed by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA [ CBN ]. Their registered office is at 151 Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH KUDA BANK
1. Download KUDA bank app. KUDA BANK APP HERE and ensure to use this code ” G5RKGNAI ” when registering you will get free registration bonus. #NOTE : kuda is a whole bank on its own approved and recognized by CBN you can trust it.
2. Open and register for a kuda bank account, it’s just same as opening a normal bank account but this is more easy as you will be doing everything yourself online just like ALATBYWEMA.
3. When entering your details on Kuda bank registration portal, make sure everything is same with your government issued ID any of Permanent Voters Card, National Identity card/slip or International Passport.
4. Follow the rest of the process as you see it and enter your ID number just where it should be. Your ID is actually not that important but not using it will make your account experience some limitations but don’t worry your ID will uplift the limits in few hours.
5. After all of that, now you will be given a bank account number go add your bank account details just like that on payoneer, you will see that at the bank account option under menu and tap add bank and to do that look for kuda bank, enter the correct name and account number and submit, wait for approval message you should get that in few minutes after approved go back to kuda bank app.
HOW TO WITHDRAW PAYONEER FUNDS TO NIGERIA KUDA BANK ACCOUNT
1. Open the latest version of KUDA app.
Click add money on the upper right corner section of your kuda account dashboard.
3. Select Payoneer right from the add money option.
4. link your payooner account, enter the correct login details and complete the verification via the sms you receive.
5. Select from your EURO, POUNDS and DOLLARS balance to withdraw money from and tap next.
6. Enter the desired amount you wish to withdraw to your kuda bank account and tap on next.
7. Confirm the withdrawal with your pin, fingerprint or your face ID.
8. Your kuda bank account will get credited and your money converted to naira.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYONEER?
50 of any available currency you have in your payoneer is the minimum amount to withdraw. This means minimum amount of $50, £50 or €50 can be withdrawn from payoneer.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4