SmartCash PSB is known to be a Payment Service Bank, this simply means it’s an individual payment service allowing users to send and receive funds either by bank transfers or cash deposit to the nearest SmartCash PSB shop.
There’s more reason for introducing SmartCash PSB today, obviously we aren’t just dropping this article so you could simply use this bank service to transfer and receive money anytime you want. The main reason for sharing this SmartCash PSB with you is to enjoy the free airtel data update attached to it.
Everything you need to know about the ongoing free data for Airtel users sponsored by SmartCash PSB will be disclosed in this article. Some how or anyhow, everyone needs enough data to access the internet so as to stream or download our favorite movies, games and series.
WHAT IS SMARTCASH PSB?
SmartCash PSB initially stands for SmartCash Payment Service Bank. SmartCash PSB is a type of digital bank aiming to bringing financial services to everyone by using Airtel network provider to improve financial management.
IS SMARTCASH PSB LEGIT, SAFE OR SCAM?
The sole truth is that SmartCash PSB is safe and secured of your funds and data. You can be sure to trust SmartCash PSB as one of the leading Payment Service Bank in Nigeria. SmartCash is legit and not a scam if you are having doubts about it.
HOW DOES SMARTCASH PSB (PAYMENT SERVICE BANK) WORKS
Just like any other Payment Service Bank, SmartCash PSB works more like an Internet Mobile Banking Software that helps customers in the successful management of their money. To make registration simple and fast, SmartCash PSB works by using the Airtel line of customers as their account numbers to receive funds locally. It should also occur to you that the Airtel Network Provider owns and runs SmartCash PSB, making it easier for Airtel users to own a financial payment service.
BENEFITS OF USING SMARTCASH PSB
Making use of SmartCash Payment Service Bank comes with some features you probably don’t know, they include;
1. Send Money : Of course, you can be able to send money to Smartcash wallet, other users SmartCash PSB accounts, other banks and mobile number.
2. Receive Money : Receive money from any bank in Nigeria into your smartcash wallet/account.
3. Buy Airtime : Are you probably out of airtime? buy airtime from your Smart Cash PSB wallet with ease, not just for your airtel number but for all other networks.
4. Cash Withdrawal : With your available money loaded in your SmartCash PSB account, it takes few minutes to withdraw cash successfully.
5. Pay Bills : No hassle! Make your bills payment with ease. Smartly schedule payments for your frequent or recurring bills.
HOW TO USE SMARTCASH PSB TO GET UP TO AIRTEL 5GB DATA DAILY
If you are looking to get free data ranging from 500mb to 5gb daily, follow this guide:
1. First you will need the SmartCash PSB App. (Download Here). The app is sponsored by Airtel network, you can trust it.
2. Once the SmartCash PSB app is installed, proceed to create an account using your active Airtel Number, enter it without the first zero. For instance it should be entered this way (8084321108), must be total of 10 digits.
3. Verify your account with the OTP code received to your exact Airtel phone number. Now login to your SmartCash PSB account. You may decide to link your BVN, no other verification is required here, since you already registered your Airtel phone number, every details you provided during it’s registration will be used to make up your account.
4. Now you need to deposit a little amount into your SmartCash PSB account, click on Add Money and make a bank transfer to your SmartCash PSB account number. Your account number is your Airtel line without the first zero.
5. You can simply use any bank app, I used Opay in my case to transfer N3000 and got free 1gb data to my Airtel. Here’s how the SmartCash PSB airtel free data accumulation works; N1000 deposit gets you 500mb, N2000 deposit gets you 1gb, N20,000 deposit gets you 3gb and finally N50,000 deposit gets you free 5gb data. All your deposited amount to your SmartCash PSB account can also be transferred back to any desired bank.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR SMARTCASH PSB FREE AIRTEL DATA BALANCE
To check if you already got your free data after depositing some money into your SmartCash PSB account, simply dial *323# to check your data balance. Check your sms box on your phone, in my case my airtel line is in my MIFI. It should show as SmartCash Bonus data.
In Conclusion, having known all about SmartCash PSB by Airtel, you can use this banking software to accumulate free data to as much as 5gb everyday. Before this update ends, quickly jump on it and enjoy while it last.