Many Africans around the globe especially in West Africa have been looking for a clean process of owning a verified PayPal account in their own name and link their banks for withdrawal. In 2023 ending and in 2024, getting a verified PayPal might appear difficult but following due process makes it easy to get one, fast and simple without any permanent ban on the new created PayPal account.
I need not explain what PayPal means to many of you, almost everyone into internet business one way or the other requires the need of their own personal PayPal account so as to receive payment from Clients, business purposes or from family and friends abroad and around the world. Right now everyone is dying to own one PayPal account but the fat that PayPal terms and conditions keeps changing makes it difficult for third world countries to have an account.
In 2 different articles, we’ve published how to open a PayPal account in Lesotho, create a PayPal account in Iceland and UAE country but this particular one is the best guide for Nigerians and other African countries that doesn’t have the official use of a business PayPal account in accordance to PayPal rules.
BRIEF ABOUT BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
A Business PayPal account is a kind of PayPal account set specially for business owners without limitations to what they can do with their account. There’s no limitation to receiving, sending and withdrawing of funds out of their Business PayPal accounts. With a business PayPal, one can get paid securely online and in person.
There are many benefits in owning and running a Business PayPal account today. Some includes; Managing your PayPal account settings, payments, business tools, security, taking advantage of PayPal checkout and other payment solutions. You don’t require much to own a verified business PayPal account, everything needed will be disclosed here.
IS PAYPAL AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA TO RECEIVE AND WITHDRAW FUNDS?
The answer is No because the Nigerian PayPal doesn’t support this, and Yes as well with the NairaTechs 2024 PayPal Creation Guide. You can set up a PayPal account in Nigeria with your National ID to receive, send and withdraw money into your USA Bank which you will get from our update or Visa Dollar Card.
HOW TO OPEN A NEW PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA 2024 TUTORIAL
If you are sure to own a business PayPal account in Nigeria or Africa, follow this guide;
1. First have it in mind that you don’t need the use and help of any VPN or IP changer to gain access to any foreign PayPal account.
2. The account we are creating is a UAE PayPal account with a Nigerian ID. Visit This Link to open the PayPal registration page. Ensure you are opening a business account, very important.
3. Now proceed to enter your correct information, ensure to use your legal full names as appeared on your National ID Card or NIN Slip (Very Important!). Also make sure the email you intend to use is an active one and it is the same email you intend to use if you are onto our Legit Paying Surveys so you can easily Cashout your funds.
4. When asked your residential address select Abu Dhabi, Emirates (UAE 🇦🇪) but when where asked Country where your business is located or where you work, select Nigeria and enter a Nigerian phone number as well with the +234 country code. Make sure the address you provide is a real UAE Address, Get One Here. Safe it for future use, it will be needed trust me.
5. Now you may get a mail that your account has been temporarily limited. This is where you submit your Nigeria National ID Card or NIN Slip. You upload it in the Resolution Center, just where your account fault is stated.
6. Once the correct Government ID card has been submitted, in few minutes your account will be reviewed, freed and available to use. Now you may start receiving PayPal funds to your account but may have some of your funds on temporarily hold, this is due to PayPal policy on new accounts. Link your Visa Dollar Card to make payment and link your USA Bank from Grey or Geegpay to directly withdraw.
WHAT TO NOTE ABOUT A NEWLY CREATED PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Your money will definitely be on hold for a while, this is normal as it corresponds to PayPal new sellers terms of service. To access your money faster, follow this guide on How To Release PayPal Money On Hold. Also don’t abuse your new account, make sure to follow our tips to prevent your account from getting banned.
TIPS TO PREVENT PAYPAL LIMITATION AND PERMANENT BAN
No account is above PayPal penalty but we have some safety tips to keep your account safe and active for a very long time and possibly for lifetime. Well here are some of my tips to prevent PayPal Limitation or Ban;
1. Never share your PayPal account with anyone.
2. Don’t change your PayPal primary email, instead just add another email as secondary email.
3. Don’t change your primary number if not necessary only if you lost access to it.
4. Make use of Authy Authenticator App to set 2FA setting on your PayPal account. Never loose it.
5. Don’t receive funds from illegal or untrusted sources, always confirm who is sending you money.
6. It’s more safe to receive payment as Family and Friends. Incase of any limitation you can tell PayPal support you received funds from your friends or family.
7. Don’t change the device used to access your PayPal account starting from creation date. If you must, the next available device must be used for a long time.
8. Don’t periodically change your PayPal login details. PayPal might detect it as unauthorized access to your account.
9. Never loose access to your submitted information which you used in creating your PayPal account especially the ID and address used.
10. Try linking a Bank, Credit or Debit Card which appears in your PayPal name.
11. Don’t login your PayPal account when not needed, meaning for the fun of it, there’s no need to login your PayPal account.
In Conclusion, this is the best guide anyone needs in creating a new business PayPal account in Nigeria 2024. This PayPal account created can be used to receive, send and withdraw money without limits as long as you follow the PayPal rules and regulations.