HOW TO GET TEXT FROM IMAGES – IMAGE TO TEXT CONVERTER
NairaTechs lovers! Today’s post is simply something that isn’t common because it’s about extracting texts or letters from pictures that might sound unbelievable I know but it’s so possible my friend. Am going to show you all how to do this stuff online I won’t talk about or suggest any software there are actually some software for this, I can see that many people might find that stressing I mean standing the time to download apps can be frustrating at times so am just going to show how to get all the text words on images online via a kind of text extractor websites. This image to text converter works in 3 ways, Take a picture of the image, Scan the image and Convert to text.
CHECK : HOW TO FAST BOOST INTERNET SPEED AND CONNECTION [ MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE ]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TEXT FROM IMAGES?
⏹️ ARE THERE APPS I CAN USE TO CONVERT IMAGES TO TEXT?
⏹️ HOW TO CONVERT IMAGES TO WORDS / TEXT
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TEXT FROM IMAGES?
Yes with newly developed images to text converters software, it is possible to get all the text on a particular image you want. You can do this with either an app or website of this kind.
ARE THERE APPS I CAN USE TO CONVERT IMAGES TO TEXT?
There are plenty of apps you can use to get text on images and they are all free. Find this apps on playstore for android users and on appstore for iOS users.
SEE ALSO : BEST WEBSITE TO CREATE FREE 3D BANNER, LOGOS AND ANIMATIONS
HOW TO CONVERT IMAGES TO TEXT / WORDS
1. First and foremost, visit this online image – to – text here
2. Let the fully page load on your browser, that’s the website to convert and extract text from images.
3. Scroll a little, below a displayed ads you see there are 3 steps which am explaining to you ;
4. STEP 1 : Upload file, Tap on select file just below it and find and select the image on your gallery
5. STEP 2 : Select language and output format, just select English or you can tap on that option to choose other language you prefer. Output format simply means the file type you want to get the text when it’s been extracted you can tap to choose whichever format you want but since you just want the text, select ” TEXT PLAIN TXT “.
6. STEP 3 : Convert, finally the finish button. The convert option is next, tap on it and let your browser successfully convert the image to plain text.
7. Once it has been converted, you get all the text from the image right into a small space box, copy it or you can download it.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
I love this ..it helped me
Its helps alot please keep it up