This appears to be the next biggest question bloggers do ask immediately after getting adsense approval on their various blog sites. If you follow me words with words on this topic and you will learn more about other ads with adsense , if it is worth using with adsense or not, you will also get to know if using other ads with adsense will disturb adsense ads on your site and i will tell you the very best of other ads networks bloggers like you can use along with adsense ads on their blogs.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ SHOULD YOU USE OTHER ADS WITH ADSENSE?
⏹️ WHEN SHOULD A BLOGGER USE ANOTHER ADS WITH ADSENSE?
⏹️ LIST OF ADS NETWORKS TO USE WITH ADSENSE
⏹️KIND OF ADS NETWORKS ADSENSE HATE
SHOULD YOU USE OTHER ADS WITH ADSENSE?
Yes you can choose to use third parties advertisements on your site and you can also choose not to. This is absolutely your choice to make but know this there are no issues with using other ads with adsense but it depends on the type of other ads you use.
WHEN SHOULD A BLOGGER USE ANOTHER ADS WITH ADSENSE?
You should only attempt using a different ads network with adsense after you get adsense approval, this is very important and please hid to this. Adsense sometimes can jealous and want only their ads to be served on blogs which is why I strictly suggest bloggers to subscribe to the option of using third parties ads on their site after adsense approval.
LIST OF ADS NETWORKS TO USE WITH ADSENSE
1. Media net : Media net is a similar advertising network to adsense but one can only gain approval with much traffic from English speaking countries like [ United States Of America, Canada, Britain, London, Scotland and others ].
2. Mgid : Mgid is a very good ads network known for serving native ads on websites. To begin serving mgid ads on your website you need to beat 3000 daily views for 3 months then apply for mgid.
3. Adnaira : Adnaira is a Nigerian owned advertising network they pay per impression and approval is instant.
4. Adskeeper : Adskeeper is so much related to mgid, as it also serves native ads on websites. Approval requirement is quality content and reasonable traffic daily I guess 3000 views daily too.
5. Taboola : Taboola is a high end ads network they provide in feed ads, video ads and between article ads but approval requirement is really much, you need [ one million+ ] pageviews monthly.
KIND OF ADS NETWORKS ADSENSE HATE
Remember I already told you adsense is a jealous advertising company but if you still want to monetize your website with other 3rd parties ads network then you should know the kind of ads type you should not use along with adsense. Do not use popads or any related ads that Involves auto loading and opening of ads when on your website.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1