Ranking on Google can’t be considered very difficult just like how you new bloggers see it especially if you are hosting on Google Blogger . You see the thing is when it comes to blogging don’t subscribe or go for anything free or cheap it will ruin your chance of ranking just think about it yourself, Do you expect a blog with premium hosting service, premium theme, DA backlinks and also advertise with advertisement networks to rank less to a blog without any of this paid plans just free of cost. Ofcos it will never be possible, to call to your attention, Ranking on Google isn’t even done by any human but Google bot where you might say they played favouritism or racism in ranking blogs probably a person in the United States or any other English Speaking Country using free blog to rank number one on Google over premium and professional blogs, it won’t be possible am sorry to say.
And note this am not certainly saying you should quit Google free blog hosting no way there’s a chance to rank number one on Google as well but you have to be discreet about it, don’t worry I will table more informations about what I mean discreet towards ranking number one on Google.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ HOW DO GOOGLE RANK WEBSITES?
⏹️ HOW TO RANK NUMBER 1 ON GOOGLE USING BLOGGER | BLOGSPOT BLOG
HOW DO GOOGLE RANK WEBSITES?
Google put a lot of things into consideration to rank websites, things like domain authority score, number of DO follow and No follow backlinks, web page speed, Monthly Organic Traffic, Keywords, Content Structure, Content Quality and more. The number 1 recognized tool to check a website rank via Alexa developed by Amazon.
HOW TO RANK NUMBER 1 ON GOOGLE USING BLOGGER | BLOGSPOT BLOG
1. Search and Buy an Expired Custom Domain : The very first thing you must do as a beginner is to buy a domain. You won’t just be buying anyhow domain, I suggest you buy an expired domain those ones abadoned for years but they have ranking and backlinks so you have to pick it up by doing that you automatically get the backlinks, Domain authority and popularity. Visit here for tons of expired domains and their informations.
2. Use Less Competitive Keywords : Beginners who want to see their blog on top of Google search should practice the use of just 3 less competitive keywords which equally means you shouldn’t be using the same keywords with early days and professional bloggers, since you are just starting you need not to combat with others take a simply uncommon keyword and grow it. Note, it is very important you don’t choose more than 3 keywords.
3. Begin Writing Appropriate Contents : now you have completed 2 and 3 what’s next to do is start composing and writing meaningful contents, make sure it is long enough about 800 – 1500 words per post and make plagiarism free don’t even think of getting ideas from other blogs, build and value your choice and style of words. When you do this and Google finds it unique it will surely rank you.
4. Publish About 2 to 5 Original Posts Daily : I know this might be hard work for a beginner but nothing comes easy if you want more you have to offer more, publishing of much posts with 1000 words everyday will automatically cause search engines to crawl and index your posts so if you keep doing this, search engines will take it as an important and daily job for your websites.
5. Build Backlinks : This is very essential for a new blogs and blogger users you can’t escape not having backlinks of you want to rank number on Google, You see with backlinks Google bot will periodically notice your blog connection with other blogs,
6. Create On Page SEO : By on page SEO its just frequent adding of your links on a particular blog post leading to another do this on all your posts. Make sure the links you are adding are links that will help your articles so it will convince visitors to view it. Also add [ Also read tags, you might like tags or don’t miss tag ] on your articles.
7. Set Up Google Webmaster Tools : Google Webmaster must be set up for your new website it is a matter of fact the only channel through which Google bot can index and crawl your site Day by day.
8. Use Website Ping Tools : I already explained this as a topic on it own, ping tools reminds search engines of a new blog posts and so tell search engines to update your SEO. You can read more about website ping tools and get to know how to ping your website as well.
9. Periodically Update Old Posts : This is a new method no one knows yet but do you know when you update your posts it automatically send a review to search engines to recrawl your post again for better SEO results.
10. Buy Premium Hosting : This is actually optional you might choose to leave this, because you already using a free hosting but a premium paid hosting will give you unlimited features you can add to your website, oh you can definitely buy a hosting for blogger blogs or just do this once and for all and switch to WordPress.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1