Blogging is much more broad than you think you know, you don’t just think of writing or publishing any post just the way you want it but you have to write and publish posts that interest a whole lot of people, which a large number of people interested in what you are offering there’s nothing more to explain but call it Success!. This writing of post people are interested in is just where Keywords comes in.
WHAT ARE KEYWORDS?
Keyword(s) are words used in a reference work to link to other words or other information. Keyword can also mean to be unique reserved words that identify specific commands.
Just when you begin blogging, you must have realized that despite your content being well written and excellent you still did not get much engagement or traffic. You probably must have thought of sharing your articles on social media likes of Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Instagram, but still isn’t improving engagement and helping much. Then you gradually begin to comprehend that gaining and driving traffic from Google matters a lot in as much to reach out a reasonable amount of people [ engagements ] to your articles.
Right in this post, NairaTechs is going to expose and show you some immediate tips you should definitely follow to get more engagements and visitors from Google with the help of keywords in all of your posts. Just immediately you adopt and periodically use them your blog/website would reach more people and inturn get more traffic than before.
IMPORTANCE OF KEYWORDS IN BLOGGING
Now let’s take a look at how to make use of keywords in blogging.
1. Keywords help to suggest the best title for your articles. For example, if you are trying to write on ” Things to do immediately after buying a new android phone “, with the help of keywords you will know the right title to use.
2. Use of Keywords help your articles index by Google as fast as possible. For instance, me writing a post on ” Foremedia.net payment proof “, What should be included in this post as the title suggest should be ;
◾Foremedia.net ads type
◾And most importantly, Foremedia payment screenshots.
But before any of the above you should make some deep research about what are the most searched words and Problems people are facing and asking questions about.
3. Keywords helps to make a list of words and motivates you to write much articles. It doesn’t mean i am saying to use repeatedly use same words again and again. Just use them for phrasing the article. While writing keep in mind that you can write many keywords but it should be related to the topic.
4. Keywords help users get to your articles because of their interest in that particular article.
5. Keywords helps your blog ranking on search engines and in global Internet.
HOW TO FIND KEYWORDS FOR BETTER SEO OF YOUR BLOG
1. Periodic use of websites that gives keywords suggestions, they help discover most searched words, queries and questions of people on search engines, e.g keyword tool, wordtracker.
2. The use of Google Keyword Planner which provides results of average monthly searches of those keywords, search volume data and some ideas related to impressions it would get.
3. Creating and building your own keywords, this will require you to represent the public because you are going to make up search words yourself.
Just Imagine what things you would be searching in search engines like Google to get the solution. Note them down and prepare articles in that field.