FOREMEDIA ADS ADDED INVALID TRAFFIC DEDUCTION HERE IS HOW TO SOLVE | FOREMEDIA ADS
Hi everyone, This is write up is about foremedia ads network, it’s more like a news update from forenedia.net. NairaTechs will keep getting you all updated to the latest news about Foremedia so I will advise you join our telegram channel and often visit our website so as not to miss out.
Just in, did you all know the newest ads network just close to AdSense I talked about some weeks ago? Yes ” Foremedia “, has just recently added Invalid Traffic Deduction on publishers account just like AdSense too. So publishers should be careful with their blogs and make sure their traffic and clicks are genuine so as to avoid deduction from their earnings.
WHAT IS INVALID TRAFFIC DEDUCTION?
Invalid Traffic Deduction is the removal of fake or bot traffic on blogs or websites that have one or two ads on them. Popular ads networks like AdSense, Ezoic, Mgid, Foremedia, etc exhibit this action.
HOW TO CHECK INVALID TRAFFIC DEDUCTION ON FOREMEDIA.NET
1. Login to your foremedia dashboard account.
2. Click on Payment in the listed options.
3. Finally click on Payment History.
#CHECK : SOLUTION TO FOREMEDIA.NET NOT SHOWING ADSENSE ADS ON YOUR SITE AFTER APPROVAL
HOW TO PREVENT INVALID TRAFFIC DEDUCTION
1. Setup SEO for your website so as to gain organic traffic from search engines.
2. Grow and connect with your Audience using social networks.
3. Write and Publish seducing content so your visitors can fall in love with your website.
4. Use keywords on your website and posts.
5. Set up Google Analytics on your site so you target your visitors.
6. Don’t click on your own ads.
◾FOREMEDIA ADS NETWORK PAYMENT PROOF
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP