HOW TO GET UBA AFRICARD FREE TO USE FOR PAYPAL & ONLINE SERVICES
Good Morning NairaTechs Lovers, sorry for not being interactive with you guys, we were running some updates on our website to serve you all better which is what kept us busy the whole time. I won't want to waste much of time here, I simply want to introduce and give you guys a clear tutorial on how to get a UBA AfriCard for free.
I mean you might be wondering in your mind, what could be so special about a normal bank card well almost everything is special about this UBA AfriCard. Stick with me and read carefully all of this article and you will figure out all that's so important and good about this exact UBA AfriCard.
You know, it won't be a lie if I say most of you already know about this card or somehow must have heard of this UBA AfriCard, but probably you gave no idea why people are so concerned about getting and making good use of it. Before we begin the process on how to get our free UBA AfriCard, let's look at some fact about UBA AfriCard.
WHAT IS UBA AfriCard?
UBA AfriCard is a digital card owned by one of the popular banks in Nigeria "UBA". This UBA AfriCard is to help online business owners, marketers, bloggers or affiliate marketers to guarantee quick and easy way for their various online transactions.
You know know quite well that UBA AfriCard is issued by GTP Limited (Global Technology Partners).
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE UBA AFRICARD?
One thing for sure you should know about the UBA AfriCard is that it's one of the core debit card perfect for every online transactions and what makes it more special is that, it is recognized and accepted by PayPal, insinuating that you can use UBA AfriCard to verify your PayPal account so as to uplift the limit on your account.
Being an online marketer you need a protected and reliable card for your online business and negotiations, which is why we are recommending the UBA AfriCard to you, it is a really great choice of card and this one of the reason that triggered the reason to talk about this today.
I equally believe you agree with me that some debit cards don’t work just as we think dey should in terms of online payment and international recognition and use.
UBA Africard makes it easier and secure for you to make online payment both locally and internationally. When I say online transactions which UBA AfriCard offers, I mean to say, purchase stuffs from stores, restaurants on the online market and even offline as long as you have the plastic card.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET A UBA AFRICARD FAST
It won't be hard getting the UBA AfriCard because takes just simple process and requirements which you can certainly meet.
Now look closely, here are the requirements for getting your UBA AfriCard below;
1. A valid identity card, either of National identity card, driver’s license, voter’s card or International passport.
2. Recent utility bill of latest w to 3 month old (Nepa Bill).
3. Two passport photographs of yourself.
4. Opening Cash amount of N2000 (The Money will Still be yours).
PROCESS TO GET A UBA AFRICARD FOR FREE
This is definitely where we are hitting at, here you need to be cautious now and follow this guidelines carefully, please leave a comment in our comment section not to my inbox.
#NOTE : let me call to your attention that there won't be need for you to to have or newly open a UBA Bank account so as to obtain this. You are absolutely entitled to the UBA AfriCard either you bank with UBA or not. It's going to appear funny that they might try to persuade you to creating one anyway.
1. You need to reach any UBA Branch around you and go straight to the customer care center to request for your AfriCard.
2. So just talk to those in charge of customer service, they will immediately give you a form to enroll you for the AfriCard.
3. Well just like any filling a random form, enter your correct details as stated on the form.
4. There are two types of the UBA AfriCard, Personalized and Non-personalized card. So just request for any.
5. Note that personalized card will take almost 4 to 5 working days to get, while the non-personalized will simply take 40 to 50 minutes to get.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR GOTTEN UBA AFRICARD
Now since you must be have successfully gotten your UBA AfriCard, what's next is to activate it and let it serve you the purpose it should.
1. Like any normal debit card you get from the bank, take out the UBA AfriCard and insert it into an ATM Machine.
2. Take out the default ATM pin seal you were given, now you need to change it to your preferred pin, this process is compulsory because it immediately activates the card.
3. Once that has been down, the card has then been activated, now you need to activate the UBA AfriCard for online services.
4. Visit this Online UBA AfriCard Activation link here, it is offered by GTP limited so it is secure.
5. Now the link loads a page with a login form, to enter your Username/Costumer ID and Pass code.
6. Simple enter your AfriCard card numbers for Username and for pin enter the new pin which you change the card in the ATM.
7. Now click login and follow the instructions given. Your UBA AfriCard is now active for any online transaction.
HOW TO USE UBA AFRICARD TO VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Well since we've created a PayPal account with the procedures we dropped, what is now left is to verify it so we can uplift the limit placed on your PayPal account. Click here to create a PayPal account that can send and receive money world wide if you do not have one yet.
The thing is now we can use the UBA AfriCard for PayPal, it is globally accepted, over the years people have used this method, some don't believe it still works but it does.
1. Head over to PayPal login dashboard and click on account profile.
2. Click on Banks, Money and Cards.
3. Then next is to click on link a new card to your PayPal account.
4. Enter your UBA AfriCard details as required on that page.
5. Two debits will be made from your UBA AfriCard account which will be refunded and come with a verification code to verify your PayPal account.
6. Code usually takes 3 days to arrive, when u finally receive the code enter it in the provided space.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4