It is so hard to hear that Nigerians are excluded and left out in one of the biggest online merchant service “PayPal“. Even as at that, some cunny Nigerians and some other unsupported countries figured out their way to create and verify their paypal accounts, but there still tend to be a cut up somewhere.
Many users who fall into this category must have tried the use of Lesotho PayPal to get a business paypal account in Nigeria or any other unsupported PayPal countries. PayPal happen to have figured that trick and has made certain limitations on some accounts.
Some of the limitations PayPal has placed include phone number verification of that precise country’s PayPal they created, but we happen to have a guide to Bypass PayPal Phone Number Verification for Lesotho and all kinds of PayPal accounts.
Opening a PayPal account isn’t the issue, the thing is all countries are allowed to open a PayPal account but PayPal has made plans for each country on what service they can render on each country’s PayPal account which is why each country has there own PayPal url domain extensions.
Though Some website will say register on PayPal via (www.paypal. com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant) but that’s the old way, they’ve figure out that trick, it lands you to Lesotho PayPal, and I think now Lesotho PayPal accounts are now been suspended immediately though depends on how you handle it.
In this article, we are going to be looking at the following areas, how to create a paypal account in Nigeria 2022, how to verify PayPal account, how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria 2022, how to open paypal account to receive money, how to open a business paypal account in Nigeria, uae paypal sign up, iceland paypal sign up and login.
Without wasting much of our time, I personally, the Admin of NairaTechs.com will give the best guide on how to create a verified business PayPal account in Nigeria and in any other countries which PayPal isn’t supported.
Ensure you follow every step as presented on this article, I will not respond to any irrelevant or rhetorical questions, you can drop a comment below, we now run a Facebook comment system, to weed out spam and enable easy commenting.
WHAT IS PAYPAL?
PayPal is a USA owned global financial technology company that operates an online payments system in multiple countries which supports online money transfers.
Also, PayPal is an online payment system that allows fast and secure payment of online goods and services, send and receive of money in diverse of currencies, likes of Pounds, Dollars, Pesos, EURO, etc.
IS PAYPAL LEGIT OR SCAM?
Since the launch of PayPal website, Yes, PayPal is legit. Though some cases whereby users loose their PayPal accounts with lots funds in it, one might think that’s unlawful and might regard that a scam but no, PayPal isn’t a scam.
If your PayPal account gets banned, there’s a certainly a reason for that, but PayPal has made measures to send out means for funds in a banned PayPal account to the rightful owner of the account which is usually after 180 days.
IS PAYPAL AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA?
Yes! PayPal is available in Nigeria but the Nigerian PayPal account has lots of limitations. The NIgerian PayPal account can only be used to pay for stuffs online. So we can say PayPal is partially not available in Nigeria because the Nigerian PayPal can’t receive and withdraw funds. Though with the Nigerian Business account, one can only get paid by Business.
CAN I RECEIVE MONEY WITH PAYPAL IN NIGERIA?
With NairaTechs guide, Yes you can receive money with PayPal in Nigeria. By opening and using a supported Country’s PayPal account, you can receive money with PayPal in NIgeria. Read the full guide to create a verified Paypal account below.
HOW DOES PAYPAL WORK?
PayPal to me is the simplest online monetary system to receive, send and withdraw money in different currencies, though some countries are not permitted to make withdrawals.
1. Open a Personal or Business PayPal account.
2. Confirm your email address.
3. Add a card or bank for verification.
4. Begin making payments online and receiving payment from family, friends or clients.
5. Withdraw funds to your local bank account or card. (Not all countries is given the opportunity to do this).
The above is just a brief on how the USA owned PayPal website works. As a beginner that’s just the common and manual use of PayPal.
HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN PAYPAL UNSUPPORTED COUNTRIES
The same guide to create a PayPal account in Nigeria which you can use to receive and withdraw funds is still the same guide here to create a paypal account in other PayPal unsupported countries.
Kindly follow the below guide to create a paypal account wherever you may hail from, NairaTechs has made this guide simple and straightforward for every unsupported paypal countries to open a verified PayPal account for free.
HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
Since PayPal has placed some limitations on the Nigerian PayPal and some other countries whom aren’t allow to receive, send and withdraw funds. The only best solution now is to open a PayPal susported country PayPal account. We would be recommending the UAE Dubai PayPal or Iceland PayPal account in this scenario. Please follow the below guide;
1. Use a new device (PC or Phone) just ensure you’ve never used it before for PayPal, because PayPal stores our data and track our IPs. We recommend the use of Chrome, Firefox or any High end Browsers for Step 2.
#NOTE : Do Not Click on any PayPal link yet, you must follow and study the below guide.
3. Get a fresh email address ready, either of Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Yandex Mail. Also you should know this, if you can’t get a fresh device, ensure to use a new browser entirely on your same phone and never accept paypal cookies.
4. When you are on whichever Country’s PayPal page you open, Go ahead and click on sign up and select a Business account. Enter an email address you’ve never used for paypal, along with your easy to remember password.
5. Next is to provide your profile information as requested, fill in your real country and address. You can select whichever currency you want as primary currency.
6. It’s time to provided your business info, you might be wondering why I recommend creating a business account, this is because with a PayPal business account, there’s no limit to amount you can receive and withdraw at a given time.
7. So enter any business info you are into, if you don’t have any, just forge any in your head and enter it. You can go for Fola Clothings, Trump Web Design & Art, etc.
Now for your business phone number, first you need to change the country code to Nigeria or wherever country you are from, provided you have the phone number active. Go ahead and enter your number without the first zero.
8. Describe your business to PayPal, simply select Individual/Sole Proprietorship. For product or service keywords, here PayPal is asking for your business category, enter clothing or web design depends on your business category.
9. Now we at the last part, choose your correct birth date as available on your International Passport or any Govt ID. We recommend using an International Passport for this process.
10. If you have done everything correctly as stated in all the above steps, then yes your PayPal account should be successfully opened and ready to use.
#NOTE : Please Abide to this warning!, Never login to your PayPal account to multiple devices and always login to your PayPal account using the registered country’s paypal link. If you registered an Iceland PayPal, use (https://www.paypal.com/is), if you registered for a Dubai PayPal account always login using (https://www.paypal.com/ae).
HOW TO VERIFY MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA OR PAYPAL UNSUPPORTED COUNTRIES
To simply verify your paypal account in Nigeria you need to link a card or bank to your PayPal account. Same applies to other PayPal unsupported countries on this table.
For Nigerians, you can get the UBA Africard to verify your PayPal account. Other countries can simply get a 3D virtual visa or master card to verify the paypal account. To get more info on how to verify your paypal account, follow this guide we made which is tested and trusted.
CAN I RECEIVE MONEY ON PAYPAL WITHOUT VERIFICATION?
Provided you have confirmed your email address for your PayPal account, then Yes, you can receive and send money but with a respective monthly and yearly amount limit of your primary currency. You can always look forward to Sell Your PayPal Funds to Naira at a very sweet rate to us.
HOW TO GET A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW PAYPAL FUNDS
To withdraw on PayPal, you need a Bank account, you should follow this guide On How To Open a Foreign Bank Account to receive all type of currencies.
If after getting your USD, Pounds or Euro Bank account and PayPal won’t allow you link it to withdraw your PayPal money, you can Contact Us Here To sell your PayPal Funds to us at a very good rate better than your bank and any PayPal funds exchange services.
FIRST PAYPAL PAYMENT ON HOLD?
You should know that there is high possibility that PayPal may hold your first ever payment and even more payment. The reason is because your PayPal is new, PayPal needs to set up customer and seller profile for your payment transactions. PayPal payment on hold is totally normal and at most, money will be released after 21 days. You can follow this guide on How To Release PayPal Money On Hold Faster.
In Conclusion, this article has the perfect guide on how to create or open a verified business PayPal account in Nigeria and any PayPal unsupported countries. Please follow it carefully.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4