Updated Correct MTN Gamewin Questions and Answers 2022
Having provided the full tutorial what MTN Gamewin is all about, which also led us to drop how to subscribe to gamewin and stand a chance to play quizzes to win free cash or airtime rewards. It was as a result to that MTN Gamewin post of ours that brought this up.
Without wasting much our time, this article is mainly to give you guys the updated and correct MTM Gamewin Questions and Answers 2022. You should pay attention and study this questions correctly.
HOW TO GET N5000 CASH OR AIRTIME REWARDS GAMEWIN
If you are looking to get free airtime on your mtn Sim via Gamewin, you should follow This Guide Here and you will get to see how to redeem up to N5000 cash prize and Airtime rewards ranging from N100 to N700 according to how you want it.
UPDATED MTN GAMEWIN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2022
Finally, this right here is the correct mtn Gamewin questions and it answers on both Sports and Current Affairs. Study them well.
GAMEWIN SPORTS ANSWERS 2022
1. Triples is a new format of ?
Answer : Badminton
2. Where did the first UCI Mountain Bike World Championships take place?
Answer : United States
3. When was the first cricket club established in India?
Answer : 1792
4. The term ‘Tee’ is used commonly in which among the following sports?
Answer : Golf
5. Which of the following nation has attended every Commonwealth Games?
Answer : All of the above
6. Naomi Osaka and Simona Halep are eminent sports women associated with the game of ?
Answer : Lawn Tennis
7. The ‘Marquess of Queensberry rules’ is a code of generally accepted rules in which of the following sports?
Answer : Boxing
8. The World Military Cup organized by the International Military Sports Council (CISM) involves which among the following sports?
Answer : Football
9. When was the metric system introduced into the sport?
Answer : 1796.
10. WISPA is related to which of the following sports?
Answer : Squash
#SEE : GENIEX FREE DATA APP TO EARN UP TO 500MB OR MORE (PHONE SELECTIVE)
11. Ballon d’Or honour is associated with the game of
Answer : Football
12. In 2000-2001 Steve Waugh’s Australian team notched up a world record of 16 consecutive wins and as such they are given the name: The —- ?
Answer : Untouchables
13. An automatic progression by a player to the next stage of a tennis tournament is called?
Answer : Bye
14. Where is the flame of the Olympic Torch lit several months before the Olympic Games?
Answer : Greece
15. Which of the following terms are used to describe parts of a cricket bat?
Answer : Shoulders & Toe
16. Which of the following games were previously called ‘British Empire Games’?
Answer : Commonwealth Games
17. The terms ‘Technical foul’ and ‘Flagrant Foul’ are most commonly associated with which of the following sports?
Answer : Basketball
18. The five rings on Olympic flag represents
Answer : Five Continents
19. Lord Relator, a West Indian poet, wrote about a batsman who helped India win its first Test series in the West Indies in 1970-71. Who is this batsman?
Answer : Sunil Gavaskar
20. Who is the World’s No. 1 Men’s Singles player as per the BWF (Badminton World Federation) World Rankings?
Answer : Viktor Axelsen
21. This successful batsman was known as a good commentator. But when he passed a racist comment about a player, he lost his job, do you know his name?
Answer : Dean Jones
22. Who has become the first bowler in the world to claim five international hat-tricks?
Answer : LasithMalinga
23. National Football Museum which keeps Fifa collection is located in which country England Who was the president of badminton World federation
Answer : George Alan thomas
24. Who became the 몭rst cricketer to violate ICC saliva ban rule
Answer : Dominic Sibley
25. In what year was wisden cricketer of the year first award
Answer : 1889
26. Who is the world number 1 men’s singles player as per the BWF (badminton World federation) World ranking?
Answer : kento momota
27. Which tennis star won an incredible 20 Wimbledon titles and 13 U.S open titles
Answer : Billie Jean King.
28. Former West Indian all rounder Collins King had a very celtic middle name, what is it
Answer : Llewellyn
All of the above are the recent updated questions on Sport quizzes of Gamewin, ensure to always check this article for more updated answers.
MTN GAMEWIN CURRENT AFFAIRS ANSWERS
1. How many stages of sleep are there?
Answer : 5
2. What does the checkered Flag signal in NASCAR racing?
Answer : The Race is over
3. Agro-chemical firm UPL Ltd. has announced to set up a hybrid solar-wind energy power plant in which State?
Answer : Gujarat
4. How many countries are directly bordered by the Amazon River?
Answer : Five
5. Which is the main port of Kenya?
Answer : Mombasa
6. Swaziland is encircled by South Africa except for a short boundary with one other country. Which country?
Answer : Mozambique
7. Peru’s national flag, like Japan’s, consists of what two colours?
Answer : Red & White
8. During the Middle Ages, who was the single largest owner of land?
Answer : The Catholic Church
9. What is added to wine today to control the growth of natural bacteria from grape 6 skins?
Answer : Sulphur Dioxide
10. Mohla-Manpur-Ambagh Chowki becomes the 29th district of which state?
Answer : Chhattisgarh
11. What is South Africa’s official Motto?
Answer : Diverse People Unite
12. What is the name of the volcanic valley that runs from the Sinai peninsula to central Mozambique?
Answer : Great Rift Valley
#SEE : LEGIT PAYING MEGAWALLET SURVEYS TO EARN UP TO $40 WEEKLY
13. What type of government prevailed in Cuba from 1970 into the 21st century?
Answer : Democracy
14. What is the crew capacity of the Gaganyaan programme?
Answer : 3
15. Which of the following union minister has launched the Dashboard of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) in September 2022?
Answer : Dr Jitendra Singh
16. Which space agency has launched the world’s largest telescope named James Webb Space?
Answer : NASA
17. What is the name of the bell in the clock tower of London’s Parliament building?
Answer : Big Ben
18. The 1930 Hawley-Smoot Act dealt with what international concept?
Answer : Trade Tariffs
19. What is the world’s most spoken language?
Answer : English
20. What is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid in a gas called?
Answer : Aerosol
21. Who founded the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in 1830?
Answer : Joseph Smith Jr
22. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has selected who among the following as the next Managing Director (MD) of NLC India Limited?
Answer : Prasanna Kumar Motupalli
23. Which of these supplies is needed to make your own paper kite?
Answer : Two sticks or Dowels
24. Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf was elected the President of which country in 2006?
Answer : Liberia
25. What gas makes up most of the atmosphere of Mars?
Answer : Carbon Dioxide
26. By what name is a quasi stellar radio source better known?
Answer : quasars
27. A Coffee Tree Produces It’s First Full Crop When It’s How Old?
Answer : 5 YEARS
28. What Greek city hosted the 2004 Olympic Games?
Answer : Athens
29. Which of the following aircraft did not fight in WWII?
Answer : B-1
30. Antarctica is the only continent completely covered in what?
Answer : Ice
31. What bird is the best talker?
Answer : African grey
32. Which of these animated movies is inspired by the musical works of The Beatles ?
Answer : Yellow Submarine
33. What is the part of a plant from which another plant can grow?
Answer : Seed
34. Who is set to be appointed as the 14th Attorney General of India?
Answer : Mukul Rohtagi
35. What is the deepest spot in the world?
Answer : Mariana Trench
36. IMF agreed to provide 2.9bn to which country to help the island nation overcome its worst economic crisis?
Answer : Sri Lanka
37. What do you call the foil or plastic that covers the top of most wine bottles?
Answer : Capsule.
38. What is the name of the leader who ruled Cuba for 49 years until 2008?
Answer : Fidel Castro
39. What was the official currency of Spain before it became the euro?
Answer : peseta
40. The ‘Ring of Fire’ is a string of volcanoes in and around which ocean?
Answer : Pacific Ocean
41. Where in England is the Lake District located?
Answer : Northwest
42. Which constellation are the stars Castor and Pollux in?
Answer : Gemini
43. Which body of water is the largest?
Answer : Ocean
44. In 2001, Kofi Annan was the joint winner of a Nobel Peace Prize with whom?
Answer : The United Nations
45. Residents Safety & Security Portal
South African parliament is made up of two houses the lower known as the National Assembly and which other?
Answer : National Council of Provinces
46. Which company developed INCOVACC, India’s first intra-nasal Corona vaccine?
Answer : Bharat Biotech
47. In and around which desert do the Bushmen live?
Answer : KALAHARI
48. Which of the following rivers is not in Asia?
Answer : Moselle
49. Which wild cat has a spotted coat?
Answer : Leopard
50. Art which tells portions of a story is known as what?
Answer : Narrative Art
#SEE : HOW TO GET UP TO N5000 FREE AIRTIME ON IMALIPAY FINANCIAL SERVICE
51. Who has been appointed as the next Chief of the United Nations Human Rights?
Answer : Volker Türk
52. How many stars does the Brazilian Flag have?
Answer : 27 Stars
53. Which of these materials would you knit a scarf with?
Answer : Wool
54. Wool Meity Startup Hub along with which company will launch a programme to support and accelerate XR technology startups across India?
Answer : Meta
In Conclusion, all of this Gamewin questions and answers are the updated ones of October 2022, ensure to study it carefully.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4