Are you kind of facing this popular issue on your PayPal account that prevents you from accessing your PayPal account? The PayPal error “Sorry We Couldn’t Confirm It’s You!” has happened to be one of the top PayPal queries this late year. Read through to bypass sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you on PayPal.
You know when handling your PayPal account, you need to be careful with it has PayPal is really getting serious about their privacy and terms policy. It has turned out that too many people are beginning to create more PayPal accounts daily and most are being used to pull up scam and fraud but PayPal cannot let this happen and this resulted to upgrading their PayPal bot and their PayPal accounts login firewall.
Never to worry, in this article, we will look through this error and have you bypass sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you on your paypal account, you can relate this issue to sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you paypal 2022, sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you password reset, Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you bypass, sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you paypal 2022, paypal we couldn’t confirm it’s you solution.
We will disclose our tested and working method to fix the paypal we couldn’t confirm it’s you error. We advised you read carefully and not jump into settling matters until you reach the end of this article. Also after trying out this method, kindly drop a comment below if it works for you.
WHAT IS PAYPAL ERROR: SORRY WE COULDN’T CONFIRM IT’S YOU?
The sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you message on your PayPal account while trying to login certainly means there’s unusual activity occurring in your and the PayPal bot doesn’t recognize you as the owner of the precise PayPal account.
PayPal aims to provide a safe payment system for both buyers and sellers, this way there are some certain restrictions to how you should login to your PayPal account. Once the PayPal bot notice any form of unauthorized access to a PayPal account, such account is hit with this message “Sorry We Couldn’t Confirm It’s You“.
WHY AM I GETTING SORRY WE COULDN’T CONFIRM IT’S YOU ON PAYPAL?
There are just few reasons out of many why you may be experiencing the Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you message on your PayPal account, the below is the most reason why you are always being redirected to Sorry We Couldn’t Confirm It’s You on PayPal 2022.
1. Your PayPal account is logged in from an entirely new device or location.
2. You or someone else may have wrongly entered your PayPal password too many times which is why your account got flagged into receiving the sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you paypal message.
3. You are using an entirely new browser, mobile data or WI-FI network to access your PayPal account. With this your IP will definitely be different.
4. The sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you on PayPal while trying to login to your account is actually a kind of way to prevent unauthorized login to your PayPal account. I won’t regard this as an error message because PayPal actually mean to protect your money and data.
HOW TO BYPASS SORRY WE COULDN’T CONFIRM IT’S YOU ON PAYPAL IN 2022
Here you would discover how to solve the paypal sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you problem most of you keep getting when trying to login to your PayPal account. We will actually be disclosing two methods.
METHOD 1: TO FIX SORRY WE COULDN’T CONFIRM IT’S YOU ON PAYPAL 2022
Follow this basic methods to get your paypal we couldn’t confirm it’s you solution;
1. Ensure you are logging to your PayPal account using the first device used to create the PayPal account.
2. Check your internet provider properly, you should use the same data or WI-FI network you mostly use to access your PayPal account.
3. It’s very important that you do not use VPNs or Proxy services of any kind. This will obviously change your IP and even your location.
4. If all of the above doesn’t work to fix the sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you paypal 2022 login problem, try clearing your Browser Cache and give few hours, then login again. Ensure it is the same browser you commonly use to access your PayPal account.
METHOD 2: PAYPAL WE COULDN’T CONFIRM IT’S YOU SOLUTION 2022
This second method also works to bypass the PayPal we couldn’t confirm it’s you error.
1. Of whichever country’s PayPal account you are using, login via it’s PayPal URL. For example a Dubai PayPal (https://paypal.com/ae) or Lesotho PayPal (https://paypal.com/ls). Try logging in via the above URL of your Country’s PayPal account. If problem persist then try this second method that solved mine.
2. If by chance you have any verification link for your PayPal account in the past, go get the URL in your email and use it to login your PayPal account. You should open your email and look for any link whatsoever that will allow you access your PayPal account. Such links may include, invoice link, verification link, email or phone number confirmation link and so on. Simply use it again to access your PayPal account. Then go ahead and create a new password for your PayPal account, use it to login now.
3. Give PayPal a call, you should certainly contact PayPal support via their hotline. This is will obviously help you solve the issue. Ensure you are the real owner of the PayPal account before placing this call because you will be asked some certain security questions from PayPal customer care.
4. If you after all methods above and you are still facing the PayPal login issue then am sorry you might have to wait couple of weeks and then try logging again using the primary link you always use for your account and must be with the exact first device used to create the account.
Please let us know in the comment section whichever Methods to solve the sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you paypal logging in error. Your comment will help us understand your say on this article and allow us dig more solutions thanks.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4