The Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships (ADC) is a scholarship program offered by the Austrian government to students from developing countries. The scholarships are fully funded and cover tuition fees, accommodation, travel expenses, health insurance, and a monthly allowance for living expenses.
The goal of the scholarship program is to support students from developing countries to pursue postgraduate studies in Austria and enable them to contribute to the development of their home countries.
To be eligible for the Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a developing country (as defined by the Austrian government) and reside in their home country at the time of application.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution in their home country.
- Be applying for a Master’s degree or a PhD program at an Austrian institution in a field that is relevant to the development of their home country.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional experience in their field of study.
- Be proficient in English or German language.
- Be under the age of 35 years for Master’s degree programs and 40 years for PhD programs.
The Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships offer a range of benefits to successful applicants, including:
Full tuition fees: The scholarship covers all tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Accommodation: The scholarship provides accommodation for the scholarship recipient for the duration of their studies.
Monthly allowance: The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, including food, transportation, and other basic needs.
Travel expenses: The scholarship covers the cost of travel from the recipient’s home country to Austria and back.
Health insurance: The scholarship provides health insurance coverage for the scholarship recipient.
Networking opportunities: The scholarship provides the opportunity to network with other scholarship recipients and professionals in the field of study.
Career opportunities: The scholarship provides the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate degree in a relevant field of study and enhance career prospects.
Overall, the Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships provide a comprehensive package of benefits that enable successful applicants to focus on their studies and contribute to the development of their home countries.
To apply for the Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for developing countries, applicants must submit the following documents:
Completed application form: The application form must be completed and submitted online or in hard copy, as required by the institution offering the program of study.
Curriculum Vitae (CV): A current CV must be provided, including academic qualifications and work experience.
Motivation letter: A motivation letter outlining the applicant’s academic and professional achievements, career goals, and how the program of study will contribute to the development of their home country must be submitted.
Academic transcripts: Official transcripts for all degrees earned must be submitted.
Proof of proficiency in English or German: Applicants must provide proof of proficiency in English or German if the program of study is taught in these languages.
Two letters of recommendation: Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references.
Copy of passport: A copy of the applicant’s passport must be submitted.
Medical certificate: Applicants must provide a medical certificate attesting to their good health.
It is important to note that some institutions and programs may require additional documents or have different application requirements, so applicants should carefully review the application guidelines for the specific program they are interested in.
The application process for the Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships involves the following steps:
- Research and select a relevant Master’s or PhD program at an Austrian institution.
- Contact the institution and inquire about their application process and deadline for the ADC scholarship.
- Prepare the required documents, including academic transcripts, certificates, language proficiency certificates, letters of recommendation, and a motivation letter.
- Submit the application to the selected institution and apply for the ADC scholarship at the same time.
- The scholarship selection committee will review the applications and invite shortlisted candidates for an interview.
Successful applicants will be informed of their acceptance and the details of the scholarship offer.
Visit Website For More Information
March 31, 2023