For some reason or the other, thousands of PayPal users around the world tend to lose their PayPal account for some due policies which many do not understand. Managing a Business PayPal account can be so difficult especially if you own and run an account different from your country.
Running a personal PayPal account as well doesn’t go above getting your PayPal account banned. There are some tips and policies to follow which will from time to time prevent your PayPal account getting limited or permanently blocked. Like I always say, no account whatsoever or type is above limitation and permanent ban.
We will walk you through the process in appealing for PayPal Ban if by any chance you got your new or long time business or personal PayPal account banned. This is the right article you need to get the best tips and guide on how to prevent PayPal limitations and obviously PayPal getting permanently banned.
ABOUT PAYPAL LIMITATION AND PERMANENT BAN
There are certain things you cannot do with your PayPal account if it is limited. You might not be able to send or receive money, for instance. In order to remove your account limitation, PayPal often requires you to follow certain actions.
On the other hand, with a PayPal Permanent Ban on your account, the money in your account will be retained for 180 days in the event that you are barred from using PayPal permanently. You can withdraw the money to the bank account or credit card you linked to your PayPal account after the 180 days have passed. However, a PayPal to PayPal transfer is not possible.
WHY DO PAYPAL PERMANENTLY BAN ACCOUNTS?
PayPal may sometimes look into your account activities and with the help of the PayPal programmed bot, with any invalid activities like logging in with an unknown device, receiving and transferring funds to untrusted sources, etc. With all of this in practice, the PayPal bot might suspect fraud or account being compromised and place a temporal limitation on your funds and account which might lead to a permanent ban if not settled properly.
CAN I EVER RESTORE AND USE PAYPAL AGAIN AFTER GETTING BANNED?
The short answer is No!. If the ban on your PayPal account is permanent and not temporal then No you can no longer use PayPal anymore. With a temporal ban or limitation on your PayPal account and following the due process to resolve the ban, you can get full access to the affected PayPal account. There’s no how to restore permanently limited PayPal account just prevent getting hit by one of this.
HOW TO APPEAL FOR PAYPAL PERMANENT BAN
It’s very unfortunate that the PayPal Assistant Team won’t listen to any Appeal submitted toward a Permanent ban on an affected PayPal account. The PayPal appeal page via resolution center has no positive impact anymore if your account gets hit with a permanent ban.
Actually, to get around PayPal ban and you reside in USA, you may file a complaint with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose, CA to request an account review and possibly request to restore your account again. Moreover, the only PayPal Appeal Ban you should think of is Withdrawing Your PayPal Funds From A Permanently Banned Account which is very possible and we’ve explained how to go about in a well written article.
BEST TIPS TO PREVENT PAYPAL ACCOUNT FROM BEING PERMANENTLY BANNED IN 2024
If you are running a PayPal account and don’t want to risk losing your PayPal account, follow this guide;
1. Keep and abide to PayPal policies, you should familiarize yourself with it.
2. Ensure to verify your PayPal account identity. Verify your identity like submitting your ID, Bank Statement, etc.
3. Avoid logging into your PayPal account when it’s not necessary. This means that you shouldn’t log in just for pleasure.
4. Never accept money from unreliable or illegal sources, and always make sure you know who is sending you money.
5. If you have lost access to your primary number, do not change it unless absolutely necessary.
6. When trying to link your bank ensure you login from your PayPal account country if not don’t try linking a Bank at all.
7. From the time of account creation, never switch the device used to access your PayPal account. If you have to, you have to use the next accessible device for a very long period.
8. Simply add a secondary email address to your PayPal account instead of changing the primary email address.
9. Receiving money as family and friends is safer. If there are any restrictions, you can inform PayPal support that you received money from friends or relatives.
10. Using the Authy Authenticator App, enable two-factor authentication on your PayPal account. Never let it go.
11. Don’t alter your PayPal login information on a regular basis. It could be interpreted by PayPal as illegal access to your account.
12. Never lose access to the provided data, particularly the ID and address you used to open your PayPal account.
13. Consider connecting a credit, debit, or bank card that is associated with your PayPal name.
14. You should never give anyone access to your PayPal account information.
WHY TIPS TO PREVENT PAYPAL APPEAL BAN WHEN ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY LIMITED
We are providing this information on how to prevent your PayPal account from getting permanently banned because of the high rate at which paypal users lose full time access to their accounts. This is becoming an alarming news and since there’s no possible means yet to regain access to a permanently blocked paypal account, we discovered there are some guidelines to help prevent PayPal Ban which is better than how to appeal for paypal ban in 2024. Please for your account and hard earned funds sake, take this guide seriously.
In Conclusion, in this article, you will find the best guide and tips to prevent your old or newly created PayPal account from being blocked or banned. No one can be too careful but if you value access to your PayPal account you will take good advantage of this article.