HOW TO SOLVE OPAY ACCOUNT LOCKED IN SIMPLE STEPS!
Hi tech lovers, am going to shed more light and provide easy solutions to Opay account locked issue in Nigeria. I want to believe we all know the popular Opay App that first started in Ibadan, Nigeria as Uber especially with motorbikes charging people at very low cost, this very Opay App offer other online services like transfer money to all banks in Nigeria, saving money, buying of airtime and data. That’s just the short description of Opay Nigeria App.
The issue I will be addressing here is the issue of having your account locked without warning or using your Opay account to carry out fraud activities or whatever.
WHAT DOES OPAY ACCOUNT LOCKED MEAN?
Opay account locked simply mean you can’t perform or carry out any debit transactions with your Opay account, debit transactions like transferring funds, buying airtime and data, purchasing stuffs online. All of this won’t be granted if your Opay account is locked!
REASONS AND WHY OPAY LOCK ACCOUNTS
1. Not completing KYC levels
2. No BVN linked to Opay account
3. Long time use of Opay account
4. Attempting using Opay account for financial fraud
5. Accessing Opay account on unregistered devices
SOLUTIONS TO OPAY ACCOUNT LOCKED!
1. Complete your account registration by verifying your email address and phone number.
2. Enter and link your BVN [ Bank Verification Number ] Opay provides everyone a wallet to hold their money which is authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria for this to be possible you have to link registered BVN to your Opay account for easy transactions.
3. Ensure you make good use of your Opay account and carry out transactions with it for at least once in 5 months .
Complete KYC levels [ KYC stands for KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ], KYC levels are set by Central Bank of Nigeria to prevent identity theft, financial fraud. Opay provides upto 4 KYC levels including agents level.
5. Most importantly make sure you complete KYC level to at least level 3 because there is no limit to amount to be in your wallet balance and you have daily transactions limit of 5 million naira. So I will definitely advise you complete KYC levels to level 3, completing level 3 requires few documents which are
(i) Your Passport Photograph
(ii) Means of Identification [ National ID card or slip, International passport or Voters card ].
(iii) Utility bill e.g your tax receipt or nepa bill.
6. If after all of this your account is still locked, you should contact Opay customer care online or on Instagram.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
You are most welcome! Happy to help everytime.
Very helpful, thanks for this it helped me alot I have my Opay account back and active thanks ☺