Did you just delete a footer copyright or attribution in your html template and it is causing your blog to auto redirect to your free template providers website? No more panicking, no more thinking too deep on how to fix this. NairaTechs is here to help!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ WHY IS MY BLOG REDIRECTING TO SORATEMPLATES, THEMEFOREST AND OTHER TEMPLATE PROVIDER WEBSITES
⏹️ WHAT TO DO MY BLOGGER BLOG IS AUTO-REDIRECTING TO MY TEMPLATE PROVIDER WEBSITES LIKE SORATEMPLATES AND THEMEFOREST
⏹️HOW TO ADD BACK THE FOOTER COPYRIGHT CREDIT OR ATTRIBUTION TO BLOGGER THEME TO STOP AUTO-REDIRECT
⏹️HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY HIDE FOOTER CREDIT AND ADD MINE ON BLOGGER WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING
⏹️CAN I DELETE OR REMOVE FOOTER COPYRIGHT CREDIT ON BLOGGER TEMPLATES?
WHY IS MY BLOG REDIRECTING TO SORATEMPLATES, THEMEFOREST AND OTHER TEMPLATE PROVIDER WEBSITES
It is very obvious you must have tampered with the footer copyright or attribution section under edit html in blogger theme option. Your blog is auto redirecting because you violated the copyright on the use of that theme which is not suppose to be, you can’t just completely erase or claim the work of anyone or organisation.
WHAT TO DO MY BLOGGER BLOG IS AUTO-REDIRECTING TO MY TEMPLATE PROVIDER WEBSITES LIKE SORATEMPLATES AND THEMEFOREST
Ok I know your blog is redirecting itself at the moment, well guess what you did the right thing coming here, here are what to do ;
1. Don’t Change the Template by uploading another : I know the very first thing you might think of when your blogger blog is redirecting to your template provider website is to change the theme but no you don’t need to it can be solved easily which you probably don’t know.
2. The Affected Blogger Template xml or zip File : Make sure you still have the affected template file on your device storage, if you no longer have the template available, hurriedly go download it you are going to need it. The real template file is in xml format, If it’s in zip file you have to unzip it and extract the xml file to a new folder.
3. You Need To Add The Deleted Footer Copyright Or Attribution Back : Since your blogger blog started messing up right after you deleted any information in the footer copyright or attribution section you need to add that part right back again and it must be added at the right place just where you deleted the previous one.
HOW TO ADD BACK THE FOOTER COPYRIGHT CREDIT OR ATTRIBUTION TO BLOGGER THEME TO STOP AUTO-REDIRECT
1. Your first attempt is to quickly create a new rough blog on blogger its free or if you have one already use it. To create a new rough blog,
◾ Go to www.blogger.com and login, Just where you see your present blog title on blogger dashboard, click on it for drop down
Next you see a drop down showing your blog title and a NEW BLOG option, that it click on it, that’s your way to create the new rough blog we need so click it.
◾ Am sure at this stage none of us should still be novice to creating a blog on blogger because you already did so just do the needful. You don’t need to upload anything or post anything on the new rough blog we only want it to be live on the internet.
2. After creating the new rough blog, now you need to upload the affected template on the rough blog, By affected template I mean the present template you are using on your first initial blog where you messed up the footer copyright information.
After uploading the theme to the rough blog, make sure it’s the same theme on your first initial blog that had issues. Next is click on the drop down icon beside customize and select edit html
4. The html page loads, to directly locate the copyright section because there’s a whole lot of scrip there you can keep scrolling down, do this fast, Press and hold ” Ctrl + F ” and then a search space shows on the search space enter the word ” copyright ” or ” footer ” and press enter on the keyboard.
#NOTE : you might not be directly taken to the footer copyright section so keep pressing enter till you get there.
5. Getting to the copyright section copy all of the code because you are going to paste it in the edit html page of your first initial blog so it will stop the auto redirecting. If you are using a free sora-templates, the code is usually
Created By <a href=’http://soratemplates.com/’ id=’mycontent’ rel=’dofollow’ title=’Free Blogger Templates’>SoraTemplates</a> | Distributed By <a href=’https://gooyaabitemplates.com/’ rel=’dofollow’ style=’color:#ff00ba;’ target=’_blank’>Blogger</a>
This code should be pasted below <div class>=’footer-copy row’ >
6. Now save after pasting the code. Visit your first initial blog website the auto-redirecting has stopped.
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY HIDE FOOTER CREDIT AND ADD MINE ON BLOGGER WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING
1. The code to hide or partially remove footer credit on blogger is
<div class=’copyright’>COPYRIGHT 2021 <a href=’https://nairatechs.com/’ rel=’dofollow’ style=’color:#ff00ba;’ target=’_blank’>Naira Techs</a>
<div style=’font-size:1px; opacity:0;’>Created By <a href=’http://soratemplates.com/’ id=’mycontent’ rel=’dofollow’ title=’Free Blogger Templates’>SoraTemplates</a> | Distributed By <a href=’https://gooyaabitemplates.com/’ rel=’dofollow’ style=’color:#ff00ba;’ target=’_blank’>Blogger</a>
2. The above code is to hide copyright footer and add yours, You won’t be deleting any copyright credit but you will add yours and hide the default footer credit too.
#NOTE : copy and paste the above code below <div class>=’footer-copy row’ >
And change Naira Techs to your own blog name or title, change www.nairatechs.com to your own blog website url. Finally save your work!.
3. Go back to your browser and open your first initial blog site you will see that no more auto-redirect, default footer credit has been hidden and your own footer credit has been added.
CAN I DELETE OR REMOVE FOOTER COPYRIGHT CREDIT ON BLOGGER TEMPLATES?
Am sorry but you can’t permanently or completely delete/remove footer copyright or attribution on free blogger templates, you can only hide it, it won’t be seen on your blog but the copyright is still present I think this is better. You simply can just purchase the blogger template if you don’t want copyright on it.
Please if you have any questions, pls comment below or contact us I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you! And Enjoy!.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1