Previewing posts on blogger is super easy, some of you bloggers using the free hosting blog ” Blogger ” might not know about this feature, some might not even know what previewing a blog post mean and some might know all of this but don’t know the importance.
Well to preview something means cross check or advance showing of a particular thing. This applies to our blog content too, before we publish it making it visible to the world, there’s a chance to forelook and properly cross check it, this is available on the blogger blog I will show you how to do this in two ways. I will also be explaining the common cloud sign you see while writing posts on blogger.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
⏹️ IS IT NECESSARY TO PREVIEW BLOG POSTS BEFORE PUBLISHING IT?
⏹️ IMPORTANCE OF PREVIEWING BLOG POSTS
⏹️ HOW TO PREVIEW BLOG POSTS ON BLOGGER
⏹️ MEANING OF THE CLOUD SIGNS WHILE WRITING POSTS ON BLOGGER
IS IT NECESSARY TO PREVIEW BLOG POSTS BEFORE PUBLISHING IT?
YES! It is necessary to preview blog posts or content before publishing it.
Read the importance of previewing blog posts or blog contents below.
CHECK OUT : THE BEST WAY TO EXTEND YOUR POST PUBLISH DATE
IMPORTANCE OF PREVIEWING BLOG POSTS
1. Proper checking for mistakes like plagiarism, wrong spellings, wrong choice of words etc.
2. To know if there’s something to be included in the post or not.
3. Thorough reading of blog post to see if it makes sense and the post is tendered beautifully for readers.
4. It displays exactly how the post is going to look like on your website and then you decide if it good to publish it or not.
HOW TO PREVIEW BLOG POSTS ON BLOGGER
◾FIRST WAY : While writing the post on blogger writing space, as long as you have a good internet connection, per word you write, it will be saved on the blogger cloud so after composing your write ups do this ;
1. Tap the preview button, it’s so close to the publish button, so just click or tap the preview button.
2. Immediately after clicking the preview button, a new page on your browser launches showing the exact same way that particular post will be if it is published on your website.
◾ SECOND WAY : the second easiest way to preview blog posts on blogger is
1. Finish or complete your write ups or blog post then go back ” without clicking publish ” remember I said it per word you write it saves to the cloud so don’t worry about losing it.
2. After going back, you will be directed to the blogger blog dashboard you will see your immediate post at the very top in the list of all your published blog posts, now direct your mouse cursor on the immediate unpublished blog post you will ” an eye icon ” that’s the preview button so click it on.
3. Once you do that, a new tab on browser opens showing you how the unpublished post is going to be when you finally publish it for your visitors.
MEANING OF THE CLOUD SIGNS WHILE WRITING POSTS ON BLOGGER
1. Not Saved : this is a status that shows while writing post on blogger, it clearly means all write ups or the just added words at that moment is not saved to google cloud. See image for description ;
2. Saving or Buffering : this is another status that shows while writing post on blogger, it simply means all or the recently add words at that moment is just saving but not yet on Google cloud. Check screenshot below for description
3. Saved : This is another status while writing post or content on blogger it means all added or recently added write ups has already been saved and on Google cloud storage. See image for description
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S) SO FAR PLS DON’T HESITATE TO ASK IN THE COMMENT BOX OR CONTACT US. THANKS
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ #TELEGRAM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK @ #FACEBOOK
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1