Restricted To Take Screenshot on Some Apps Solved! Fix Can’t Take Screenshot
Hello NairaTechs readers! Today I was trying to take screenshot on an app with my mobile phone but it won’t work Instead I got a notification message saying ” Couldn’t Capture Screenshot! Taking Screenshot is not allowed by the app or organization “. For a few seconds i froze because I needed that screenshot on that certain app, this made me unstable so I began to think deeply on what to do, good thing I have a beautiful brain I figured two tested ways to take screenshot on restricted stubborn apps.
WHY AM I BEING RESTRICTED TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON SOME APPS
We have been restricted to take screenshots due to the policy of some apps, some apps are sacred and information on the app are sensitive which might even be your personal information that no other person should see so to help you accomplish that they put a ban on taking Screenshots each time you launch this restricted apps.
LIST OF APPS THAT RESTRICTED TAKING SCREENSHOTS
1. Mobile and Internet Banking Apps : such apps hold record of your financial services so they won’t want you or anyone to have a copy of whatever is on it that’s why they put a ban on taking Screenshot.
2. Official Government IDs Apps : Here we have apps like the NIMC mobile ID for Nigerians, so is this to every other country, your government ID and number are protected by prohibiting screenshots on their various apps.
3. Some Social Networks Apps : Some social networks put a ban on taking Screenshot as well to safeguard the informations of eveeyone using the app.
HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON RESTRICTED APPS
◾ USING SCREEN RECORDERS : screenshot on restricted apps will now be easy and possible just by using AZ screen recorder app or X-RECORDER app which allows you video record every activities on your phone screen. You will find both apps on playstore.
◾ USING SCREENSHOT TOUCH App : screenshot touch is an app on playstore that allows you capture and record screen by touch. Download screenshot touch app here.
HOW TO USE SCREEN RECORDERS TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON RESTRICTED APPS
1. Download and install any screen recorder app, download here.
After install, open the screen recorder app and go to settings set time limit to unlimited and stop notification choose stop recording when screen off, see image above for description.
When done, go back, just by the side of your phone screen you will see the AZ screen recorder head which you can drag around your screen, tap that drag icon and then Tap the video icon to start recording every single thing on your screen.
Now the screen recorder is filming everything you do on your phone so now open the app restricting you from taking Screenshot, take your time on the app so the screen recorder can film the specific place you wanted to manually screenshot and with enough time.
5. After filming the specific place you want to screenshot, lock your phone so video recording will stop and save
Unlock your phone, the saved video will be on your phone gallery, play it and while playing when it get to specific place you want to screenshot pause the video and now take the screenshot the normal way either using the ” HOME + POWER BUTTON ” OR ” VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON “.
7. Finally we have the screenshot we wanted! Check your phone gallery in screenshot folder you are going to find it there.
CONNECT WITH US :
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM @ NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @ #FACEBOOK/NAIRATECHS1
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-FACEBOOK-GROUP
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 1
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 2
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 3
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP @ #NAIRATECHS-WHATSAPP-GROUP 4
This was really helpful thanks